All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on how to create small business marketing materials, including: logos that attract attention; newsletters that generate business; and sound bytes that customers remember. Containing sample brochures, ads and press releases, this title shows readers how to promote a new business or remarket an old one.
- Author BiographyPaula Peters is a full-time writer and entrepeneur with almost a decade of experience writing and technical marketing pieces for a variety of Fortune 500 clients. Ms. Peters also teaches at the University of Missouri at Kansas City, as well as doing professional-level seminars in marketing writing that are attended by humdreds of business owners and executive throughout the Midwest.
- Author(s)Paula Peters
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date03/06/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.