All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionA look at what the current digital revolution will mean for conventional books in the future.
- Author Biographyhttp://www.kra.nl/Website/benik.htm target= _blank >Joost Kircz is emeritus reader in electronic publishing at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.| http://www.hum.leiden.edu/lucas/organisation/members/weelahvander.html target= _blank >Adriaan van der Weel is Bohn Professor of Modern Dutch Book History at the University of Leiden, the European editor of Digital Humanities Quarterly, and the author of Changing Our Textual Minds: Towards a Digital Order of Knowledge.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 6 full color.
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAdriaan,Joost Kircz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.