All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures Leonardo da Vinci's character and the nature of his genius. This book explores his sexuality - 'why did da Vinci depict the naked human body the way he did?' and 'What of his tendency to surround himself with handsome young boys that he took on as his pupils?
- Author BiographySigmund Freud was born in 1856 and died in exile in London in 1939. As a writer and doctor he remains one of the informing voices of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Sigmund Freud
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight179 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byDavid McLintock
- Introduction byHugh Haughton
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- handmadebyhanna...23 Feb, 2011by
A book I needed for my university course but it did prove a very interesting read and it was surprisingly easy going considering it is Freud! A great book for people with an interest in psychoanalysis or Freud.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.