All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery morning Penny takes the Tube to work. Then one morning she catches the wrong train. But her final destination is worse than her worst nightmare.
- Author BiographySue Hackman (author of the Hodder Reading Project) has been closely involved in the development of the Key Stage 3 English Strategy, and is the author of successful material for lower-attainers, including Fast Forward and Hodder English Gold.
- Author(s)Brandon Robshaw,Sue Hackman
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/01/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleHodder Reading Project
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date05/10/2012
- Content NoteYes
- Weight66 g
- Width83 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.