All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number330
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight677 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byStringer Sue Yang
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsBackground.- Aging, Comorbidity, and Breast Cancer Survival: An Epidemiologic View.- Squamous Cell Cancer of the Cervix, Immune Senescence and HPV: Is Cervical Cancer an Age-Related Neoplasm?.- Genetics and Epigenetics.- Genetic and Molecular Basis for Cellular Senescence.- A Single Gene Change Can Extend Yeast Life Span: The Role of ras in Cellular Senescence.- A Comparison of the Properties of Human P53 Mutant Alleles.- Gene Structure and Expression in Colorectal Cancer.- Influence of Physiological Changes in the Immune Constitutions in Aging and Cancer.- Tumors and Aging: The Influence of Age-Associated Immune Changes upon Tumor Growth and Spread.- T Cell Differentiation and Functional Maturation in Aging Mice.- Molecular Biology of Age-Related Changes in Some Types of Cancer.- I. Breast Cancer.- Cytogenetics and Clinical Correlations in Breast Cancer.- Breast Cancer: Influence of Endocrine Hormones, Growth Factors and Genetic Alterations.- Regulation of Estrogen Receptor Expression in Breast Cancer.- Aging and Development of Ovarian Epithelial Carcinoma: The Relevance of Changes in Ovarian Stromal Androgen Production.- II. Prostate Cancer.- Prostatic Cancer: An Age-Old Problem.- Stromal-Epithelial Paracrine Interactions in the Neoplastic Rat and Human Prostate.- Heparin-Binding Fibroblast Growth Factors and Prostate Cancer.- Molecular Epidemiology and Treatment Modality in Patients of Different Ages with Leukemias.- Age Related Changes in Adults with Acute Leukemia.- Significance of Chromosomal Chances in Patients of Different Age Groups with Acute Leukemia.- Glucocorticoid Receptors in Leukemias, Lymphomas and Myelomas of Young And Old.- Drug Resistance.- General Aspects of Cancer Chemotherapy in the Aged.- Drug Resistance and Cancer.- Summation and Synthesis.- From the Cancer Cell Biology Point of View.- From the Immunology Point of View.- From the Aging Point of View.- Participants and Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.