All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionBased on ethnographic fieldwork from Santa Barbara, California, this book sheds light on the ways that food insecurity prevails in women's experiences of migration from Mexico and Central America to the United States.
- Author BiographyMegan A. Carney is a Lecturer in Anthropology and in the Latin American and Caribbean Studies program at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- Author(s)Megan A. Carney
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note22 b/w illus., 2 tables
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.