All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the political evolution of the judiciary - a usually overlooked political actor - and its capacity to contribute to the process of democratic consolidation in Latin America during the 1990s. This work analyzes twelve countries in order to assess the independence, impartiality, political strength and efficiency of the judicial branch.
- Author BiographyJuan Carlos Calleros-Alarcon received his Ph.D. in Government from the University of Essex. He is the Subdirector of the Centro de Estudios Migratorios (Center for Migration Studies) for the Instituto Nacional de Migracion (Mexican National Immigration Office).
- Author(s)Juan Carlos Calleros-Alarcon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/11/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.