The United Nations Global Compact: Achievements, Trends and Challenges by Cambridge University Press (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.66+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.40Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA review of the first ten years of the world's largest voluntary corporate responsibility initiative.
- Author BiographyAndreas Rasche is Assistant Professor of Business in Society at Warwick Business School and since 2007 has worked as a consultant to the United Nations Global Compact Office in New York. He received his PhD in Strategic Management and Corporate Responsibility from the European Business School, Germany. His research focuses on global governance and transnational organizational regulation in the context of contested global issues. He has published widely in leading international journals on corporate responsibility and has guest edited special issues of various journals. Georg Kell is the Executive Director of the United Nations Global Compact. His career with the United Nations began in 1987 at the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) in Geneva. In 1997, Mr Kell joined the Office of the UN Secretary-General in New York, where he spearheaded the development of new strategies to enhance private sector engagement with the work of the United Nations. As one of the Global Compact's key architects, he has led the initiative since its launch in 2000. A native of Germany, he holds advanced degrees in economics and engineering from the Technical University of Berlin.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAndreas Rasche,Georg Kell
- Foreword byBan Ki-Moon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.