All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 2010 analysis of the tensions between the UN Secretariat and its member states resulting from the Security Council's recent military actions.
- Author BiographyRalph Zacklin joined the United Nations Office of Legal Affairs in 1973, where he was Assistant Secretary-General for Legal Affairs from 1998 to 2005.
- Author(s)Ralph Zacklin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleHersch Lauterpacht Memorial Lectures
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.