All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn explanation of how the United States became a debtor nation. The text describes the changes in global capital requirements, the drop in US savings rate, and the policy measures that could be taken to raise it.
- Author BiographySARA L. GORDON is Associate Professor of Economics and Finance at St. John's University, New York. She has held positions at the International Monetary Fund and the U.S. Treasury Department, and has published widely in international economics journals. Gordon is coauthor (with Francis A. Lees) of Foreign Multinational Investment in the United States: Struggle for Industrial Supremacy (Quorum, 1986).
- Author(s)Sara L. Gordon
- Date of Publication18/08/1995
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £8.81Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.68
- £7.96Trending at £8.15
- £20.24Trending at £21.13
- £7.61Trending at £8.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.