All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with India-US bilateral relations during the 'Formative Years'. This volume focuses on the 'Later Years': the Lyndon B Johnson-Richard M Nixon years (1965-1972), a time when cold war politics had set in, and cold war alliances were evolving in both blocs.
- Author BiographyPraveen K Chaudhry is a recipient of the State University of New York Chancellor's Award for Scholarship and Creative Activities. He received his PhD from the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and has taught at Swarthmore College, Lafayette College, Ohio University, University of Pennsylvania, and University of Delhi. He has published several papers and books. Dr Chaudhry's ongoing research is related to security/strategic studies, international political economy, global governance, and comparative political economy. Chaudhry's current project, a visual anthropology, focuses on human displacement. His work has been displayed in several galleries. Currently, he teaches Politics at the Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York City. He is also a Visiting Scholar at the Observer Research Foundation, New Delhi.
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Weight1021 g
- Width184 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMarta Vanduzer-Snow,Praveen K. Chaudhry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.