All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores central themes such as the structure of international relations, and the pursuit of American national interest by the use of diplomacy, cultural imperialism and economic and military power.
- Author BiographyJoseph Smith is Reader in American Diplomatic History at the University of Exeter, and the author of A History of Brazil, 1500-2000 (2002).
- Author(s)Joseph Smith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2005
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight154 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.