All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBalanced factual and conceptual analysis of the political and economic factors that shape the United States' responses to climate change.
- Author BiographyThomas L. Brewer is a Senior Fellow at the International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD) in Geneva. He taught graduate and undergraduate students at Georgetown University for twenty-five years, and he has been a consultant to the World Bank, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) and the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Professor Brewer maintains two websites: www.usclimatechange.com and www.TradeAndClimate.net.
- Author(s)Thomas L. Brewer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 4 maps 26 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.