All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2002 book is a study of myth and controversy in Britain's role in the First World War.
- Author BiographyBrian Bond is Emeritus Professor of Military History, King's College London. One of Britain's leading military historians, he has been President of the British Commission for Military History since 1986.
- Author(s)Brian Bond
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.