All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA top-secret CIA analysis in October 1978 concluded that the Shah of Iran would remain on the throne for the foreseeable future. 100 days later he was overthrown by a popular and largely peaceful revolution.
- Author BiographyCharles Kurzman is Associate Professor of Sociology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Charles Kurzman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication13/09/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight342 g
- Width128 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.25
- £18.79Trending at £25.89
- £11.94Trending at £12.37
- £24.05Trending at £34.86
- £12.93Trending at £13.44
- £7.30Trending at £8.51
- £14.59Trending at £16.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.