All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouthern cooking meets the Brooklyn foodie scene, keeping charm (and grits) intact
- Author BiographyAthens, Georgia native Nicole A. Taylor currently hosts Hot Grease, a food culture podcast and is the principal of NAT Media. She has contributed to First We Feast, Cherry Bombe, Amtrak, Southern Foodways Alliance's Gravy, Travel Noire and her recipes are featured on Colorlines, Design*Sponge and in the America I Am: Pass it Down Cookbook and The Way We Ate: 100 Chefs Celebrate a Century at the American Table cookbook. She lives in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn.
- Author(s)Nicole A. Taylor
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note75 color photographs
- Weight1020 g
- Width216 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.