All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Upside-down Bible, Hill presents alternative readings of some of Jesus' best-known parables - focusing on topical themes of money, power, sex and violence - which will help us to consider the teaching of the Bible with a fresh perspective and gain a deeper spiritual and cultural understanding of the Bible texts.
- Author BiographySymon Hill is an associate of Ekklesia, a Christian political thinktank, has written two previous books and blogs regularly at symonhill.wordpress.com, as well as for Third Way and The Guardian.
- Author(s)Symon Hill
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Weight204 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.06Trending at £12.89
- £22.45Trending at £24.66
- £8.49Trending at £11.07
- £11.50Trending at £12.07
- £11.99Trending at £13.26
- £13.40Trending at £14.76
- £11.99Trending at £12.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.