All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Constitution's vision of federalism in which local, state, and federal government compete to satisfy preferences of individuals has given way to a cooperative, cartelized federalism that enables interest groups to leverage power at every level for their own benefit. Greve traces this inversion and dispels much received wisdom along the way.
- Author Biographyhref= http://www.aei.org target= new >American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research.
- Author(s)Michael S. Greve
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note3 graphs, 6 tables
- Weight885 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.