All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £9.01Trending at £9.62
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the mid nineteenth century and the 1930s, the urban department store arose as a built artifact and as a social institution in the United States. While the physical building type is the foundation of this comprehensive architectural study.
- Author BiographyLouisa Iarocci is Associate Professor in the Department of Architecture at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA.
- Author(s)Louisa Iarocci
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 95 b&w illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.