All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Urban Towers Handbook includes 30 in-depth case studies of iconic towers from around the world, organized according to type.
- Author BiographyEric Firley is a French-German architect and urban designer. The author of The Urban Housing Handbook (John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2009), he is Assistant Professor at the University of Miami School of Architecture and heads an international research consultancy. Julie Gimbal is a French art historian with a special interest in high-rise architecture. She holds a doctorate from the University of Rennes on the subject of high-rise architecture in France and is responsible for the second section of the book on high-rise regulations. She also helped to inform the choice of case studies in the first part of the book. Philippe Honnorat, a French Engineer, heads the Paris office of WSP Flack + Kurtz. An expert in Mechanical and Electrical systems, he has worked in the UK and USA, and has extensive international experience in high-rise structures. Honnorat wrote the third section of the book covering sustainability issues.
- Author(s)Eric Firley,Julie Gimbal
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1384 g
- Width224 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.