All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRiva offers a reading of the socio-political transformations that led to the formation of urban centres in Tyrrhenian Italy.
- Author BiographyCorinna Riva is Lecturer in Mediterranean Archaeology at University College London. A scholar of Iron Age Italy and the first millennium BC in the central Mediterranean, she is co-director of the Upper Esino Valley Survey Project. She is co-editor, with Nicholas Vella, of Debating Orientalization: Multidisciplinary Approaches to Change in the Ancient Mediterranean and, with G. Bradley and E. Isayev, Ancient Italy: Regions without Boundaries.
- Author(s)Corinna Riva
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note59 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight460 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.