All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a picture of US involvement with international drug control from its inception to 1997, this book charts the American quest to internationalise the doctrine of drug prohibition, revealing its origins, motivation and methodologies, as well as contradictions and inconsistencies.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Bewley-Taylor is a lecturer and researcher in American Studies at the University of Wales, Swansea.
- Author(s)David Bewley Taylor
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.