All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international team of experts, academics, and researchers deliver the latest available knowledge on how Value at Risk (VaR) is applied to managing risk for alternative investments, banking, insurance, and pension funds.
- Author BiographyGreg N. Gregoriou is professor of finance in the School of Business and Economics at State University of New York (Plattsburgh). He has published 25 books and is coeditor for the peer-reviewed Journal of Derivatives and Hedge Funds and editorial board member for the Journal of Wealth Management, Journal of Risk Management in Financial Institutions, and Brazilian Business Review.
- Author(s)Greg N. Gregoriou
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight734 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.85Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £2.80Trending at £4.56
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.