All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people are vaccinated each year, whether they are older people looking to avoid bouts of influenza or children whose parents want to protect them from potentially deadly childhood diseases.
- Author BiographyKurt Link M.D. is Assistant Professor of Medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University. He has been practicing internal medicine for more than 35 years. Dr. Link was educated at the Bronx High School of Science, City College of New York and Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University.
- Author(s)Kurt Link
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteillustrations, tab
- Weight467 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.