All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of the heart of the high-tech world Mike Malone is a journalist who has covered Silicon Valley for nearly twenty years. This book combines the best of his work from a variety of renowned publications to offer a true-to-life glimpse of the world's most important industrial community.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL S. MALONE is an award-winning writer and Editor at Large of Forbes ASAP, the world's largest circulation business and technology magazine. He also has a weekly column on ABC.com called The Silicon Insider and is the author of a number of books on business theory and history. As the nation's first daily high-technology reporter for the San Jose Mercury News, Malone covered the rise of Silicon Valley. He is a regular contributor to The Wall Street Journal and has also been a columnist for the New York Times and a contributing editor for Upside and Fast Company.
- Author(s)Michael S. Malone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight626 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.96Trending at £8.16
- £20.26Trending at £21.13
- £8.55Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.