All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £32.12Trending at £34.69
- £11.34Trending at £13.23
- £15.44Trending at £17.12
- £25.21Trending at £26.59
- £15.67Trending at £16.10
- £15.68Trending at £18.01
- £10.38Trending at £14.02
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of global mediation regulatory frameworks for commercial and civil cases. And a practical overview of the development of mediation and worldwide mediation practices in 60 jurisdictions, with a special emphasis on the European Union.
- Author BiographyManon A. Schonewille is a legal business mediator, a partner in the Legal Mediation Firm Schonewille & Schonewille, partner in Toolkit Company and President of ACB Foundation, Corporate ADR & Mediation in the Netherlands. She is an IMI Certified Mediator, IMI Certified Mediation Advocate and a JAMS International panellist. Fred Schonewille is a legal family mediator, a partner in Legal Mediation Firm Schonewille & Schonewille as well as a researcher and lecturer.
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight1315 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byFred Schonewille,Manon Schonewille
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.