All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £7.33Trending at £7.68
- £9.35Trending at £10.71
- £7.27Trending at £8.32
- £17.21Trending at £21.78
- £12.06Trending at £12.19
- £6.78Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionMoving poetic expressions of the very close interrelationships between culture and politics in modern Greenland by a gifted Greenlandic poet
- Author BiographyAQQALUK LYNGE is one of the most respected, prominent, and influential Inuit - indeed indigenous - leaders in the world today. He writes eloquently in Danish, Greenlandic, and English.
- Author(s)Aqqaluk Lynge
- PublisherIndependent Publisher
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndependent Publisher
- Content Note12 illus.
- Width159 mm
- Height206 mm
- Illustrator(s)Aka Hoegh
- Translated byMarianne A. Stenbaek,Ken Norris
- Introduction byMarianne A. Stenbaek
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.