All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us back to the deep Southwest and the never-a-dull-moment years the author spent as a practicing horse doctor along the Pecos and the Rio Grande. This book tells the tales of his struggles with mean stockmen, yellowweed fever, banditos, poison hay, and 'drouth'.
- Author BiographyA veterinarian in the far Southwest for much of his life, Ben K. Green retired to ranch in Texas until his death in 1974.
- Author(s)Ben K. Green
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight341 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Westerns
- £4.31Trending at £5.97
- £4.33Trending at £5.82
- £5.15Trending at £5.98
- £6.27Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.