All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ville follows a year in the life of two urban black males from opposite sides of the street in Brownsville, Brooklyn.
- Author BiographyAssociate Professor GREG DONALDSON is a writer, actor and teacher. He has written for several newspapers including The New York Times and Newsday. His articles on gangs, crime, police and popular culture have appeared in many major magazines including Rolling Stone, Esquire, Playboy, Men's Health, Sports Illustrated and New York Magazine. His latest book is Zebratown: The True Story of a Black Ex-Con and a White Single Mother in Small Town America. Mark D. Naison is Professor of History and African American Studies at Fordham University, where he also directs the Bronx African American History Project. He is the author of three books, including Communists in Harlem During the Depression.
- Author(s)Greg Donaldson
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illustrations
- Weight3 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byMark D. Naison
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.