The Vintage Book of Indian Writing, 1947-1997 by Salman Rushdie, Seamus Deane, Elizabeth West (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
- £2.86Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of the work of the most important and influential Indian writers of the last 50 years. This volume is published to coincide with the anniversary of India's independence.
- Author BiographySalman Rushdie is the author of ten novels, one collection of short stories, three works of non-fiction, and the co-editor of The Vintage Book of Indian Writing. In 1993 Midnight's Children was judged to be the Best of the Booker, the best novel to have won the Booker Prize in its forty year history. The Moor's Last Sigh won the Whitbread Prize in 1995 and the European Union's Aristeion Prize for Literature in 1996. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Literature and a Commandeur des Arts et des Lettres. Elizabeth West is a freelance editor.
- Author(s)Elizabeth West,Salman Rushdie,Seamus Deane
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication19/06/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight446 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.06Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.