Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring and practical guide to creating a larger vision in early child care.
- Author BiographyFor more than 30 years, Margie Carter has worked in the early childhood field including positions as a preschool teacher, child care director, and college instructor. She and Deb Curtis have coauthored seven books, including Designs for Living and Learning. They speak to and consult with child care organizations across the U.S., Canada, and Australia. For more than 30 years, Deb Curtis has worked in the early childhood field, including positions as a Head Start education coordinator, preschool teacher, and college instructor. She and Margie Carter have coauthored seven books, including Designs for Living and Learning. They speak to and consult with child care organizations across the U.S., Canada, and Australia.
- Author(s)Margaret Carter
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, charts
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.