All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a series of readings which offer a range of alternatives to conventional psychological and social scientific approaches to the study of the ocular. This book highlights the multitude of ways in which vision is linked to the other senses by virtue of being embedded in complex cultural processes.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Edwards is Professor and Senior Research Fellow, University of the Arts London. Kaushik Bhaumik is Vice President of Osian's - Connoisseurs of Art, a leading cultural institution dedicated to building an infrastructure for the arts in India.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSensory Formations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note15 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight745 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Edwards,Kaushik Bhaumik
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.