Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a political, historical, and intellectual assessment of the transatlantic relationship between the United States and Europe that is at a crossroads. This work calls on the Bush administration to work with the Europeans to craft a different transatlantic charter.
- Author BiographySimon Serfaty is the Zbigniew Brzezinski Chair in Global Security and Geostrategy and senior adviser for the Europe Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. He is also a senior professor and eminent scholar of U.S. foreign policy at Old Dominion University. His books include Memories of Europe's Future: Farewell to Yesteryear and Stay the Course. Serfaty currently resides in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Simon Serfaty
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/05/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight444 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.