All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRefreshing and imaginative, this book teaches through enhanced awareness, and instructs through clear and specific exercises Cicely Berry Written by two voice experts from RADA, this practical workbook and DVD helps actors to fully develop expressive voice skills.
- Author BiographyDavid Carey is a Senior Voice Tutor at RADA and was previously Principal Lecturer of Voice Studies at Central School of Speech and Drama. He has worked internationally as a voice coach. Rebecca Clark Carey is a voice tutor at RADA and she has extensive theatre experience as an actor and voice coach in the US.
- Author(s)David Carey,Rebecca Clark Carey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitlePerformance Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content NoteLine illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains DVD video and Paperback
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.13Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.