All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContaining examples and practical strategies, this book explains how use of the Gestalt model of self and relationship can clarify the dynamics of shame. This model shows how shame issues become pivotal in therapeutic relationships and how healing shame is the key to transformational change.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Lee, Ph.D., is a psychotherapist in private practice in Cambridge and Newton, MA, specializing in research and treatment of shame issues in individuals, couples, and families. Gordon Wheeler, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Cambridge, MA, working with children, adults, and families. He writes and speaks widely on men's development and gender issues.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnalytic Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGordon Wheeler,Robert G. Lee
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.