All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of authority as theme and authority as authorial strategy in modern Latin American literature. It argues that an ideology is implicit in modern Latin American literature through which both the literature itself and criticism of it define what Latin American literature is and how it ought to be read.
- Author BiographyRoberto Gonzalez Echevarria is Sterling Professor of Hispanic and Comparative Literatures at Yale University.
- Author(s)Roberto Gonzaalez Echevarraia
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1985
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLLILAS Latin American Monograph Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.