All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAvoid Shirtsleeves to Shirtsleeves by Finding Your Voice Growing up in a family with significant wealth or a family business can often feel like an exercise in silence.
- Author BiographyJAMES (Jay) E. HUGHES, J. is the author of the acclaimed classic Family Wealth and Family: The Compact Among Generations, and the co-author of The Cycle of the Gift: Family Wealth and Wisdom. He has also written numerous articles on family governance and wealth preservation. James is a frequent speaker at symposia on the growth of families human, intellectual, social, spiritual, and financial capital. D. SUSAN E. MASSENZIO is a psychol-ogist with many years experience consulting to heads of family businesses and helping to plan leadership succession. Susan is the co-author of The Cycle of the Gift: Family Wealth and Wisdom. D. KEITH WHITAKER has many years experience aiding enterprising families in communication around estate planning and philanthropy. His writings have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and The Financial Times. Keith is the co-author of The Cycle of the Gift: Family Wealth and Wisdom.
- Author(s)James E. Hughes,Keith Whitaker,Susan E. Massenzio
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight312 g
- Width152 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £13.80Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.