CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the increasing importance of the WTO Agreement on Government Procurement in the multilateral trading system and the resulting challenges.
- Author BiographySue Arrowsmith is Achilles Professor of Public Procurement Law and Policy and Director of the Public Procurement Research Group at the University of Nottingham School of Law. Robert Anderson is Counsellor and Team Leader for Government Procurement in the Secretariat of the World Trade Organization, and Special Professor in the School of Law at the University of Nottingham.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight1410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byProfessor Sue Arrowsmith,Robert D. Anderson,World Trade Organization
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.