All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to the graphic presentation of information.
- Author BiographyDona Wong began her career in visual journalism at The New York Times, became the graphics director for The Wall Street Journal in 2001, and was previously the strategy director for information design at the global consulting firm Siegel+Gale. Today she is Vice President, Digital and Multimedia Communications, at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Wong holds an MFA from Yale University and lives in New York City. The views expressed here are her own and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Author(s)Dona M. Wong
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note2-color; 500+ illustrations, 16 pages of color
- Weight300 g
- Width180 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.