All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite major improvements in collecting information and forecasting the weather, the factor of the unpredictable is as real as it was in the days when Noah was forced to set sail on the ark. In this volume, Erik Durschmied casts his eye over history's dramatic changes through climate.
- Author(s)Erik Durschmied
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/04/2000
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/08/2003
- Content Noteb/w integrated
- Weight516 g
- Width145 mm
- Height31 mm
- Spine224 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.