All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnnie is planning her wedding to second husband, David. But first she must meet a publishing deadline, so goes to Cornwall for some space. But no sooner has she arrived than visitors start arriving to disturb her peace.
- Author BiographyCatherine Alliott worked in London as a copywriter in advertising. She now lives in Hertfordshire with her husband, a barrister, and their three children.
- Author(s)Catherine Alliott
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/08/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date07/07/2005
- Weight563 g
- Width151 mm
- Height29 mm
- Spine235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport ed
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £5.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.77Trending at £9.46
- £7.25Trending at £7.38
- £2.99Trending at £3.09
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
- £12.82Trending at £13.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.