Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a pictorial look at and commentary on the history of the wedding dress, with emphasis on the works and reminiscences of Oleg Cassini, along with other notable designers.
- Author BiographyOleg Cassini has designed for such legendary twentieth-century icons as Rita Hayworth, Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe, and, most famously, Jacqueline Kennedy. He is the author of In My Own Fashion and A Thousand Days of Magic. Liz Smith is a journalist and has written for several leading publications.
- Author(s)Liz Smith,Oleg Cassini
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note300 Colour Plus Black and White
- Weight1932 g
- Width241 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.