All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Weight of Things explores the hard questions of our daily lives, examining both classic and contemporary accounts of what it means to lead 'the good life'.
- Author BiographyJean Kazez received a PhD in philosophy from the University of Arizona in 1991. She divides her time between writing and adjunct teaching at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, where she lives with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Jean Kazez
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.