All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, major forces have reshaped social welfare policies and practices across the globe. This book is a comparative analysis of the effect of globalization on the international welfare state. It discusses many countries and includes case studies.
- Author(s)Jason L. Powell,Jon Hendricks
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight587 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.