All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Published as part of the prestigious Wiley-Blackwell UFAW Animal Welfare series. * A complete and balanced overview of the issues surrounding the use of animals in scientific research, with a focus on animal welfare implications and ethics of animals in research.
- Author BiographyRobert Hubrecht OBE BSc PhD FSB is Deputy Scientific Director of the Universities Federation for Animal Welfare (UFAW) and is an acclaimed scholar in this area. He is a zoologist who has specialised in ethology and applied ethology and has studied the behaviour and physiology of animals both in the wild and in the laboratory. He is co-editor of The UFAW Handbook on the Care and Management of Laboratory and Other Research Animals.
- Author(s)Robert C. Hubrecht
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUFAW Animal Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight554 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.