All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Dumbarton to Campletown and north to Loch Etive there is a great wealth of beauty unmatched in Scotland. Tom Atkinson describes it all, writing with deep insight into the land he loves.
- Author BiographyTom Atkinson founded Luath Press in Barr, Ayrshire. Tom has written extensively on his love of the Scottish landscape in our Luath Guides to Scotland series. He continues to write for Luath Press; most recently in Napiers History of Herbal Healing, the story of the successful Edinburgh-based herbalists, and the untold story of the RAF Servicing Commandos in Spectacles, Testicles, Fags and Matches.
- Author(s)Tom Atkinson
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleLuath Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.