All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique fold-out timeline charting the history of the world from the beginning of time to the present day. Also includes a pocket magnifier and The Wallbook Chronicle that reports on more than 30 key moments from the timeline in the style of a newspaper. Ideal for children aged 7-14 but equally fascinating for all curious adults.
- Author BiographyChristopher Lloyd graduated with a double first in history from Cambridge in 1990 and went on to become the Technology Editor for The Sunday Times. He left in 2000 to become CEO of Immersive Education in Oxford before becoming an author in 2006. His best selling history of the world, called What on Earth Happened? (Bloomsbury 2008) is now in 15 languages and has sold more than 500,000 copies worldwide. He established his own publishing house What on Earth Publishing in Spring 2010 and has published a series of timelines in collaboration with illustrator Andy Forshaw covering history, nature, science, sport, Shakespeare and Magna Carta. Christopher is now in great demand as a lecturer and storyteller in schools, museums and at literary festivals throughout the UK and abroad. He divides his time between lecturing and writing.
- Author(s)Christopher Lloyd
- PublisherWhat on Earth Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationTonbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhat on Earth Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1000+
- Weight325 g
- Width260 mm
- Height353 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andy Forshaw
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.