All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of herbal remedies, folk and food wisdom, and eclectic recipes from around the world that represents a lifetime of the author's work in the forest, field, and kitchen.
- Author BiographyDoreen Shababy spends her days gardening, writing, cooking, and crafting. Her writing has appeared in several publications, and she self-published a quarterly called Wild and Weedy-A Journal of Herbology. Shababy continues to network with others interested in herbalism and other healing arts.
- Author(s)Doreen Shababy
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/04/2010
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.