Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Jake's birthday. He has lost his wife, his son is in prison and he is about to lose his past. Jake has Alzheimer's. As the disease takes hold of him, the key events of his life shift, and what until recently seemed solid fact melts into surreal imaginings. Is his daughter alive or long dead? And why exactly is his son in prison?
- Author BiographySamantha Harvey was born in England in 1975. She has lived in Ireland, New Zealand and Japan writing, travelling and teaching, and in recent years has co-founded an environmental charity alongside her writing. She lives in Bath and teaches on the MA in Creative Writing at Bath Spa University. She is the author of the novels The Wilderness and All Is Song.
- PrizesWinner of Betty Trask Award 2009. Shortlisted for Guardian First Book Award 2009 and Orange Prize for Fiction 2009.
- Author(s)Samantha Harvey
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight242 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.61Trending at £9.23
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £7.28Trending at £7.48
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.