All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt has always been inspired by the wildlife around us. This book sets the scene of how wildlife has been portrayed in art and guides the reader through the principles of drawing and painting wildlife. It covers recommended equipment, techniques, fieldcraft, composition and anatomy, and offers help for those who wish to exhibit their work.
- Author BiographyJackie Garner is an experienced wildlife artist and teacher. She mostly concentrates on painting British animals and birds and works from life wherever possible, usually sketching in pencil and watercolour and working up sketches in acrylics.
- Author(s)Jackie Garner
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note260 colour illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.29Trending at £2.49
- £6.95Trending at £7.75
- £11.99Trending at £13.59
- £1.99Trending at £2.64
- £15.29Trending at £16.85
- £2.50Trending at £4.82
- £6.75Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.